Nkechi Blessing Sunday Tenders Public Apology to a Follower Who Tattooed Her Name On Her Arm

 


Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday has publicly apologized to a follower whom she called out for tattooing her name on her arm.

The follower who goes by the name Oyinda had tattooed "NBS to the world" on her arm, which are combinations of an abbreviation of Nkechi Blessing Sunday's full name and favorite quote.

Initially, Nkechi Blessing suspected her of doing it for money and then told her she wouldn't get a kobo from her. Below was Nkechi's reply to Oyinda the first time;

"Na the new trend be this? Aunty Oyinda I just hope those ain't permanent tattoo.. Cus OYO Le wa ooo.me set Dey find who to draw wey go dash me small thing.. I love you ooo but you ain't getting more than this post. I no dey claim wetin I no be...IRE polio."


However, NBS has tendered an apology to her both publicly and privately. This apology comes after some celebrities blasted those who treated their fans with disgust for tattooing them.

This was NBS public apology on her IG page;



Comments

Follow Us on Social Media