Ka3na Slams User Who Tattooed Her Name On Her Thigh For Faking Suicide

 


BBNaija former housemate, Ka3na has fired back at a lady who tattooed Ka3na on her thigh for faking suicide.



The young lady who drew the tattoo was reportedly rushed to the hospital yesterday after she attempted suicide.

Reacting to the news, Ka3na wrote on her Twitter handle;

"''I HAVE MY OFFICIAL LINE ON MY PAGE, DID SHE AT ANY TIME CALL NOR DM ME BEFORE SHARING THE SAID VIDEO AND PICTURE ONLINE?? I FOUND OUT WHEN I STARTED GETTING TAGS FROM BLOGS AND SO I REACTED PUBLICLY AS WELL...???

THANK YOU FOR THE THOUGHT OF TATTING MY NAME ON YOUR PRECIOUS BODY... But that’s all you get for being so desperate as to faking something as deep as SUICIDE. I started life @ 16yrs! I was never desperate!!! My Hard work and CONSISTENCY Brought me this far!

NO TO EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL AND CYBER BULLYING

I ORIGINALLY WANTED TO REACH OUT TO THE SAID GIRL BUT I DECIDED NOT TO SINCE SHE THOUGHT IT WISE TO GO AGAINST SOMEONE SHE SAID SHE LOVED SO MUCH AND WENT AHEAD TO TATOO MY NAME ON HER THIGH... AND IN LESS THAN 24Hrs YOU ARE ALREADY GOING AGAINST THE SAID STAR''


Ka3na had previously slammed the lady for drawing a tattoo of her on her thigh, stating that there were better ways to show love to a celebrity than getting a tattoo. This what she wrote below;


''How can you do something like this to your own body?  Tattoo is permanent. If you love me and you are my fan, there are ways you can actually show that by always posting my pictures, always on my comment section, always attending my events, seeing me and taking pictures with me..Not tattoing my name on your body. This is wrong. Celebrities that encourage these fans need to stop.''she said

Comments

Follow Us on Social Media