Bobrisky Calls Out Nkechi Blessing Sunday Following the Tattoo Drama with a Fan



Bobrisky took to her IG handle to throw shades at NBS following the trendy tattoo drama and her response was quite brutal.

This came after NBS dismissed a follower known as Oyinda for tattooing her name on her arm. Although she condemned the act, she tendered a public to her.

Reacting to the news, Bobrisky then called out those celebrities who were rude to their fans who got tattoo of them on their body.

Following NBS's apology to Oyinda, another follower stated that Nkechi Blessing apologized for fear of Bobrisky, and NBS responded; "Abi you and Bobrisky dey mad? You want make I swear for you?"

Bobrisky then hit back at her, calling NBS clout.

This is what Bobrisky said?

"Nkechi or whatever your name is called!!! I like my space and peace a lot, that is y I don't follow people here, but when you crossed your lane you are definitely waking a dangerous Python up, I know you and clout are 5 and 6 and we are both SHAMELESS!!!! So let roll d dice. 

Never in your life mention my name on your stupid page again!!!! I repeat if you nor wan make Sango and Ogun strike your whole generation. If you have any issue with me be brave and face me let roll the dice. Na me say make you they do audio giveaway for your page? Or na me swear for you not to have money to appreciate your so called fans for writing your name.

If that person that wrote your name know how broke you are she won't even dare. ABEG, I'm not part of d people you share your pussy palliative too o! So it's easy to drag you like I pass my neighbor generator. I will be expecting your reply on dis so I can now fire all your bad records. Guys, go and get your popcorns and drink ready!!! It's about to be lit"


NBS then replied in a series of posts on her Instastories;

"Turned off mention from idiots so if you like, mention me from now till next year OYO!! Enjoy ur drama in peace and leave me out of it!!! No dey mention me to rubbish!!! Back to bed abeg."

See other posts she made concerning Bobrisky on her Instastories.




Now, the crossdresser has hit back at Nkechi, telling her that she's a "sex worker" yet can't afford the finer things of life. Bobrisky later said that her leaked asshole has given her what NBS's generation can't afford.


See their conversations below;





Comments

Follow Us on Social Media